There’s a reason that we offer a great price on our video pipe inspection service. We think everyone in the San Diego area should have one done. These inspections can find problems in your pipes long before they become the catastrophes that can cost you thousands of dollars.
Our real time video can snake through your entire pipe system to identify problems like:
- Broken or cracked pipes – we can see small fissures in the interior of the pipe before they become full blown cracks. Then we can fix them with either a pipe relining or a full repiping of the area.
- Collapsed piping – a partially collapsed pipe can put extra strain on your entire system. We can repipe the area and return your water flow and pressure to acceptable levels.
- Misaligned pipes – if one of your pipes is offset, it could be leaking. This happens when pipes are set in shifting soil and usually happens with lateral drain lines.
- Clogs and blockages – clogs happen. We can find them and determine what is causing the block. Then we can use a hydrojet or power auger to clear it.
- Interior pipe corrosion – if the interior of your pipes are corroding they could be leeching contaminants into your drinking water. We can reline or repipe in these situations.
- Bellied or bowed pipe sections – a bellied pipe can leave standing water in the pipeline, usually in the lateral sewer line. It can also lead to blockages as debris builds up in the low part of the pipe.
- Broken pipe seals – pipe joints are the most likely place to find a leak. They can happen anywhere and often are found in connection with corrosion.
- Root infiltration – tree roots love water and will seek it in your lateral line. We can determine if your sewer line log is from tree roots with our video inspection.
- Off grade piping – we can identify pipes that never should have been installed in the first place or are not up to current code.
Being able to identify these problems via and interior video scoping allows us to check your entire home from just a few locations and with absolutely no exploratory holes being put into your walls. We can even check the pipes that run beneath poured slab. Our $99 video pipe inspection is a service that all of our customers should take advantage of. Help us get San Diego’s pipes in tip top shape, starting with yours.