Priority Plus Program
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER!
With the Priority Plus Program, replacing your HVAC, plumbing or electrical system is now a simple stress-free experience. Homeowners can upgrade their home comfort systems for a fixed, low monthly fee that includes comprehensive maintenance. There is no additional cost for any unexpected breakdowns or repairs. Plus, with priority scheduling, customers can always count on fast and reliable service.
See why so many satisfied My Plumber Plus customers have made the Priority Plus Program their go-to for all their home comfort system needs.
Priority Plus Program Benefits:
Priority Plus Program FAQ’s
If my home comfort system breaks down, how fast will you service it?
- As a Priority Plus Program member, you can expect priority service should your home comfort system ever need servicing. Please contact My Plumber Plus and one of their qualified service technicians typically will be dispatched to your home within 24 hours.
What is the installation process and how long does it take?
- The installation is performed by My Plumber Plus. Installations in most cases take about a day. My Plumber Plus will set up a time and day for the installation that is most convenient for you and fits with your schedule.
Will someone show me how to work the home comfort system and the controls for it?
- Yes. My Plumber Plus will answer all your questions concerning how the home comfort system works, walk you through how to properly operate the new system controls or thermostat and show you how to change the air filters.
What brands of home comfort equipment do I get with the Priority Plus Program?
- My Plumber Plus works with several quality, nationally recognized HVAC, plumbing, and electrical manufacturers. Based on your specific home comfort needs, My Plumber Plus will recommend the best options for you to consider.
What happens to my old home comfort system?
- My Plumber Plus will safely remove and dispose of your old home comfort system in an environmentally friendly manner.
How do I schedule maintenance of the home comfort system?
- My Plumber Plus will contact you to schedule the annual heating, cooling, or electrical system maintenance. Plumbing maintenance is scheduled on an as-needed basis. However, if you must reschedule that appointment, contact My Plumber Plus to do so, at your earliest convenience.
Are there additional costs, other than the Premier Program monthly payment?
- With the Priority Plus Program, and pursuant to the type of home comfort system My Plumber Plus installs, all system maintenance, consumable parts, and covered repairs are included per the terms of your Priority Plus Program agreement.
Who do I contact with questions about the home comfort system?
- For questions concerning the home comfort system, contact My Plumber Plus.
How long does this Priority Plus Program service last? What happens when it ends?
- The standard term for the Priority Plus Program is 10 years. At the end of the standard term, you may elect to do any of the following (subject to the terms and conditions of your Priority Plus Program agreement): 1) upgrade to a new system, 2) extend your Priority Plus Program agreement, 3) exercise your purchase option, or 4) return the system.
What if I sell my house?
- If you sell your home, you have a couple options with the Priority Plus Program:
Option 1: Contact us to apply to transfer the service to the new homeowner; upon the new homeowner being approved for the Priority Plus Program and executing required documentation, they will assume responsibility for any remaining payments.
Option 2: Contact us to exercise your purchase option, as detailed in your Priority Plus Program agreement. Under this option, you will take ownership of the system and program benefits will cease upon your exercise of the purchase option.
Who do I contact with questions about my bill or making a payment?
- For billing questions, please contact Service 1st Financial, LLC, and one of our dedicated customer service team members will answer your questions. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or call us toll-free at (888) 342-7005.
Who do I contact if I want to transfer the Premier Program service?
- If you wish to transfer your Priority Plus Program agreement, please contact Service 1st Financial, LLC, and one of our dedicated customer service team members will review your options with you. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or call us toll-free at (888) 342-7005.